It’s the same fine glitter in Mehron’s GlitterDust! The applicator tip gives the artist the ability to create fine lines and details. The intense pigments provide great highlights for eye masks, tribal designs, cheek art, and henna designs.
Watch the pro at work!
This video of Mehron’s Face Paint Artist, Jinny, uses GlitterMark glitter gel to create beautiful free-form shapes around the eyes:
(the GlitterMark part starts around the 2:00 minute mark)
- Super-fine, cosmetic-grade, polyester glitter suspended in alcohol-free water-based gel
- Non-toxic & safe for use with children (Paraben-free)
- Dries to a durable 3-dimensional finish
How to Use Glitter Gel:
- Apply base of facepaint first and let dry.
- Draw GlitterMark onto the skin using the fine-tipped applicator on the cap of the squeeze bottle.
- For fine lines, squeeze the bottle gently, for a thicker line use more pressure.
- Can be applied to bare skin, or skin covered with paint.
- Let dry completely for a 3D look, or smear flat while wet for wider coverage.
- Let dry at least 1 minute, depending on skin and weather.
- Wash off with soap and water; no scrubbing needed!
- .50 ounce container
Read more how-to articles for face painters:
- Clean your brushes in 4 easy steps
- How to use a Prisma blendset rainbow cake
- 6 quick facepaint designs kids will love
- Your perfect face-painting apron
- Theme party ideas
- Holiday gigs in the Fall and Winter