During the holiday season, more than ever, my thoughts turn gratefully to those who have made my dream possible. Ever since I sat down to the sewing machine in the 1980s, I wanted to help clowns look as funny on the outside as they felt on the inside. Twenty years ago, I decided to help clowns be even funnier with training from the best teachers the world has to offer.
When you think about it realistically, a goofy business like mine shouldn’t exist in today’s world of mega-marts — it’s just too niche, too unique. But, so are my customers! It has been a joyful challenge these past three decades, and I am grateful to all of you for helping me along this crazy parade.
And guess what? I’m not done yet — not by a long shot! I have new tricks up my sleeves, plans in the works, and many fun things I am excited to try out in the new year. I can’t wait to share them with you!
The first thing I want to tell you is that we are updating our newsletter system. It’s almost 2014, and we’ve used the same email delivery system for over eight years. Technology has come a long way, and it’s time for us to keep up with the times! You will love how easy it is to use the new blog. Don’t worry — you don’t have to do anything to keep your subscription. We’ll make sure your email gets put in the new delivery system.
All of us here at Pricilla Mooseburger Originals, Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp, and The Costume Shoppe wish you a very merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
I would like to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you have:
- Attended Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp
- Worn a Pricilla Mooseburger Original costume
- Ordered clown supplies from www.mooseburgeronline.com
- Visited my booth at a clown convention
- Shared our phone number or website with your clown friends
- Liked, commented, or shared something from our Facebook pages
- Followed me on Twitter
- Emailed me your success stories
- Prayed for me
- …and — most importantly — Shared your gift of laughter with the world by being a clown!
In Love & Laughter,