Our parents told us “If you make that face, it’ll freeze that way!”
Well, luckily I’ve grown up and know now that my clown face will NOT freeze that way.
…But my nose glue might!
Did you know that latex freezes at 32 degrees?
If your clown nose glue freezes, it will no longer be effective even if it thaws.
So, before the first freeze hits the midwest, it’s time to STOCK UP!
LIQUID NOSE GLUE FOR SALE:
- Osto Bond
- Jim Howle That “Green Label” Glue
- Jim Howle This “Red Label” Glue
- ProKnows Adhesive
- Mehron Liquid Latex
WARNING: Because it is water-based, Latex will freeze at 32 degrees, and will be rendered ineffective. Pricilla Mooseburger Originals is not responsible for freezing during shipping (or at any other time), which is why we DO NOT ADVISE getting this product during the cold season (we ship from Minnesota). ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Wondering if it’s a safe temperature to ship? Check out the forecast for Mooseburger headquarters at weather.com
(Video not playing? Try clicking here to watch it on YouTube.com)
Helpful “how-to” makeup clown education articles:
- 4 steps to washing brushes
- When it is time to throw away or replace your makeup
- How to wash off your makeup properly
- Powder puff versus powder sock
- 5 ways to keep your clown face fresh in the heat
- Makeup tip: Pat your eyes again before powdering
- What’s the difference between Clown White and Clown White Lite?
- Don’t let your clown nose glue freeze!
- How to design a Christmas elf face makeup
- 5 things you need to do before the year ends
- How do you keep track of your clown supplies?
- 10 Clown “must have” items
- Forget a clown nose? Make an instant nose tip in 10 seconds!
- Quick reminders on how to spruce up your clown supplies
- It’s time to clean and organize your makeup kit
Liked what you saw here? Sign up for a free subscription to Mooseburger Newz by email:
Mooseburger Clown Arts Education has been running one of the world’s most well-rounded clown schools since 1996. Performers from all over the globe travel to Minnesota each summer for a fun and intensive clown training program. Each aspect of our clown camp is designed to meet your needs and boost your confidence as an entertainer.
Whether you want to join the circus, visit nursing homes, run your own birthday party business, paint faces, or twist balloons, there is something just for you at Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp.
Or call me toll-free to discuss your education and see if Mooseburger is the right fit for you: 800-973-6277