Natural ingredients like avocado oil, cocoa butter, and glycerin provide vibrant coverage, while aloe and chamomile help to make it safe and gentle for the skin.
Award-winning make-up artist Jinny helped to develop this line, with the needs of professional face painters in mind.
- FDA-approved for use on all skin types and ages
- Superior coverage with no flaking or cracking
- Washes off with soap and warm water
Face Paint Videos
These are 6 quick faces that all kids will love. Watch Jinny’s easy instructions:
Paradise Complete Face Paint Kit
Want to give face painting a try?
This is the perfect “starter kit” for those who want to explore the face painting business. It’s even great for the organization which needs an all-in-one kit for an event. It includes makeup, tools, and step-by-step instructions.
- Instruction Booklet with online video links for creating 6 fast & easy designs for children (Butterfly, Pirate, Princess, Skeleton, Flowers, Clown)
- 8-color Paradise Makeup AQ™ Palette (Black, Gray, White, Red, Yellow, Dark Pink, Violet, Dark Green)
- Detailz – White
- Paradise Chisel Brush
- Paradise Medium Round Brush
- Paradise Applicator Sponge
- Paradise Glitter – Opalescent White
Don’t worry about your skill level
Never used a paint brush?
Don’t know where to start?
The step-by-step booklet and face paint videos will help you learn beginner techniques. Begin practicing on paper, on a neighbor’s face, on your arm. You’ll master those brush strokes in no time!
Want an in-depth course starting with the basics? Cheri “Cherri-Oats” Venturi will teach a 8+ Hour course on Face Painting at Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp this summer. She would love to have you as her student!