It takes a licking, and keeps on ticking
There was an old TV commercial where they would attach a Timex watch to a snowcat (kind of like a big snowmobile), send it through a snowstorm and tough terrain, and then show that it still works!
That was the case for a Pricilla Mooseburger Original costume recently!
Our friend Odie, took a tumble off of cliff in his costume. Being a real clown, after falling over 40 feet tumbling down a rocky embankment and bouncing off a few trees, his first thought was “Hey my costume still looks pretty good!”
…That was until the paramedics CUT IT OFF of him!
We are so happy that Dallas is recovering nicely from his injuries. Sadly, we could not fix his bifurcated Pricilla Mooseburger costume. But we are happy to report that Odie is back to clowning around on a limited basis with the Maple Lake Clown Arounds.
If you are ever in a similar situation, do you know what to do? A Clown emergency is no laughing matter!
Click here to read safety instructions for how to deal with an emergency while you are performing.
It might save someone’s life!
Durable Clown Costumes
At Pricilla Mooseburger Originals, we’re known for making clown costumes that last, and last, and last. While we can’t guarantee against the EMT’s scissors or cliffs, we can tell you that our clown suits will pass the test of just about anything.
In fact, take a look at this photo on the right. THAT is the ONLY spot which really took a beating. Besides that tear on the cuff (which we could have fixed), the rest of these Bib Pants are still in great shape!
If you have an amazing story about clowning in your Pricilla Mooseburger Originals costume, please tell me!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be in our next blog post.
Look your funniest & best with these clown suit posts:
- How to turn a boring t-shirt into a clown shirt!
- Do you NEED a new costume, or just WANT one?
- Take a closer look at clown collars
- 4 Reasons NOT to wear your clown costume!
- Take a closer look at clown t-shirts
- What is a “plain clothes clown”? Why should you try it?
- How to style your clown wig into braids
- Washing & styling tips for the professional Santa Claus-for-Hire
- How to take care of your clown shoes
- Why is fabric content important for your clown suit?
- How to do a “pants drop” and properly wear suspenders