Sign up for a free subscription to Mooseburger Newz.
You’ll get emailed a newsletter every two weeks.
Teaching clown arts has always been my passion. After I finished my career as a circus clown with Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey in the 1980s, I knew clowning would be something I would do for the rest of my life.
So I started my clown supplies and costuming business, Pricilla Mooseburger Originals, in 1989.
That was a start…
…but I wondered “How do I reach as many people as possible?”
If I perform, then I make the audience laugh for a just short time.
But if I teach other clowns how to perform, then my influence is exponential.
Ah — That’s the secret!
If I can train more clowns, then they will go out into the world and create more joy than I ever could by myself.
In the 1990s, I quickly realized the internet is where I needed to put out free advice for clowns who couldn’t afford to travel to clown conventions or clown schools. So I made a website and started writing educational articles.
And in 1996 I opened my own clown training program: Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp. It runs for one week every summer in Minnesota.
The other 51 weeks of the year, I focus on sewing clown costumes and providing expert advice here on my blog: Mooseburger Newz.
Fast-forward two decades later, and mooseburger.com is still the go-to place for clowns to get free expert advice.
What can you expect from me?
- As my subscriber, you can look forward to a joyful email twice a month.
- I won’t flood your in-box. I won’t sell your contact info.
- I will inspire you, challenge you, and encourage you. Consider it your free online clown school.
- And here’s the super-special-awesome incentive for you to subscribe: YOU get coupons and sales which won’t appear on the blog!
Nifty neat-o stuff about my clown blog:
- The blog is archived and searchable, so you can click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner and type a topic you want to learn about in the search box.
- It is also sharable through any social media site you can think of, so please feel free to share my articles on your accounts by clicking the icons for Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- This blog is not a one-way thing; I want it to be a conversation! That is why I have a place for you to write comments at the bottom of every article. Tell me what you think of my instructions, or how it worked or didn’t work for you.
- In order for me to keep writing good advice, I need to know what you want to read about. I invite you to email me your clown questions and suggestions for future article topics. Send a message to email@example.com with “BLOG IDEA” in the subject line.
Mooseburger Clown Arts Education has been running one of the world’s most well-rounded clown schools since 1996. Performers from all over the globe travel to Minnesota each summer for a fun and intensive clown training program. Each aspect of our clown camp is designed to meet your needs and boost your confidence as an entertainer.
Whether you want to join the circus, visit nursing homes, run your own birthday party business, paint faces, or twist balloons, there is something just for you at Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp.
Or call me toll-free to discuss your education and see if Mooseburger is the right fit for you: 800-973-6277