Stickers and balloons are great, but this little gem will light up the face of the little people you entertain.
I bet the gals in the nursing homes would love them, too, as a cute pinky ring!
How to make the ring
It is a small ring made from simple craft supplies and just takes a second to assemble. Easy, inexpensive, and a lot can fit in your pocket!
You will need:
- mini pompoms (plain or sparkly)
- baby hair binders (the soft kind)
- bottle of glue
- wax paper
You can get the pom poms at any craft or fabric store. Try the dollar stores for the ponytail holders.
Easy does it on the glue. It just takes a dab.
You could do these by hand, but a big pair of tweezers keeps your fingers out of the glue and makes the assembly easier and faster.
Lay them on wax paper to dry.
The Bit: Ring-a-ding-ding
- You approach your new friend and compliment them. Shmooze it up a bit, the sillier the better!
- Then ask them if they would like a ring.
- You pull out a little bell and ring it!
- Of course everyone will groan, then you bring out the real ring!
- Good for a second laugh and the little ones are not disappointed.
I won’t take credit for the ring idea or the gag, but they sure are cute and I wanted to share this idea with you.
Do you have some fun give-away ideas to share?
Comment below or post them to my Pricilla Mooseburger Facebook page!
- CLOWN: Plain Clothes Division
- Walk it out: Writing new material
- Ice Breakers
- Balloon Bag
- Classic Circus Pants Drop
- Make an iPod “pea pod” phone prop
- Keep this Ticket – inexpensive giveaway idea
- 2 Ways to use a foam red nose (other than wearing it)
- I Love a Parade – A link to all our articles about paradability
Liked what you saw here? Sign up for a free subscription to Mooseburger Newz by email:
Mooseburger Clown Arts Education has been running one of the world’s most well-rounded clown schools since 1996. Performers from all over the globe travel to Minnesota each summer for a fun and intensive clown training program. Each aspect of our clown camp is designed to meet your needs and boost your confidence as an entertainer.
Whether you want to join the circus, visit nursing homes, run your own birthday party business, paint faces, or twist balloons, there is something just for you at Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp.
Or call me toll-free to discuss your education and see if Mooseburger is the right fit for you: 800-973-6277