When you hula dance with a snowman in January in 30 degrees, you know cabin fever is starting to set in…
Clowning Around Updates
We haven’t done a quick recap of what’s happening in the clown community lately. So here is a run down:
- I have 8 events in the next 4 months! Woah! Check out my travel schedule on the Mooseburger Newz and on our Facebook Events Listing. Here are the states I’ll be teaching in this spring:
- The DEADLINE to apply for the $350 Ralph Pounder Memorial Scholarship for Mooseburger Camp is February 1st. Download the application here.
- February 1st is also the deadline to save $50 on your Mooseburger Camp registration with our Early Bird Discount.
- Bunches of updates and the 2018 SCHEDULE for Moose Camp have been published.
- After I posted on Facebook that I went to see The Greatest Showman, many of you asked for my review of it. So I posted it online. It’s from the point of view of a former Ringling clown. I’m not a professional film critic. Ha!
- Spring will be here before you know it, so NOW is the time for you to contact me to start designing your new clown costume for 2018. Call 320-963-6277 or email email@example.com for more information on how easy the design process is to get yourself your very own Pricilla Mooseburger Originals costume!
- If you have some news of the clown world, please feel free to post a comment at the bottom of this article so my readers know about what’s coming up. Thanks.
Remembering Betty Cash “PeeWee”
Watching the movie The Greatest Showman made me feel the loss of Ringling Bros. Circus. And it is with a heavy heart to deal with another loss that is touching me deeply, the passing of a great lady: Betty Cash. Betty was one of the most amazing women I have ever met.
She gave me a chance when I needed it most. She hired me to sew for her. When I decided to start my own clown costume company I called and we talked about it.
She was always a friendly competitor. Everyone needs competition; Betty made me a better costumier.
She presented herself as a sweet little lady, but she was tough as nails. The clown world owes her a lot! I hope someone who has all the details will tell her story.
So I am feeling a bit blue right now.
The closing of RBBB Circus was a painful blow.
What it does do is make me want to do a better job with the time I have.
Spread the Joy!
Mooseburger Clown Arts Education has been running one of the world’s most well-rounded clown schools since 1996. Performers from all over the globe travel to Minnesota each summer for a fun and intensive clown training program. Each aspect of our clown camp is designed to meet your needs and boost your confidence as an entertainer.
Whether you want to join the circus, visit nursing homes, run your own birthday party business, paint faces, or twist balloons, there is something just for you at Mooseburger Clown Arts Camp.
Or call me toll-free to discuss your education and see if Mooseburger is the right fit for you: 800-973-6277
Liked what you saw here? Sign up for a free subscription to Mooseburger Newz by email: